General Manager - Artisan deli & coffee operation
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Leeds, Leeds
Description: GENERAL MANAGER
ARTISAN DELI & COFFEE OPERATION - Fresh, high quality coffees, pastries,paninis and quality cheese & charcuterie
LOOKING FOR MANAGERS WITH A BRANDED COFFEE OR RESTAURANT BACKGROUND
SALARY: Around £23k plus profit related bonus & benefits
Beautiful and popular busy deli and coffee operation is looking for a General Manager based in Leeds.
Well-established with a strong regular clientele and serving an arrays of coffees, paninis, sandwiches and artisan cakes and patisserie alongside a selection of chesses and charcuterie, the popular deli/coffee operation is open for breakfasts, brunches, lunches and beyond and is also a popular take-away destination.
Having been successful for a number of years, the are now looking for a very organised manager who is used to systems and processes froma branded coffee or restaurant background and a great personality to run their busy operation with a team of 15 full and part-time staff.
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience as a General Manager, Deputy or Assistant Manager from a branded coffee or restaurant background
* Orgainsed with the ability to follow and put systems & processes into place
* Bright & bubbly and a good people motivator
* Great personality - the ability to motivate your team, With a team of mixed personalities, we are looking for someone who can manage and guide a team of 15
* The abiity to train and encourage staff to upsell
* We are looking for someone who is looking to stay in the business for good period of time - not a job hopper - and there could be further opportunities in the future for the right candidate
* The ability to be hands-on & involved in all aspects of running the business - staffing, training, ordering, stock management, ordering, handling customer issues - this is NOT an office based role
* Commercial with an understanding of costs, staffing, wastage and how important these are
* Amazing customer service skills
* Ability to lead from the front and follow various processes that are in place whilst implementing others
* Good back of house skills - paperwork, admin etc right up to managing the P & L
* The role would suit either a strong branded GM looking for nicer hours and the chance to run a really lovely operation or a strong Deputy or Assistant who is ready to step up into a GM role and has gained experience of processes and organistaion with a good quality branded restaurant or coffee operator
* Some barista training would be an advantage but not essential
Package: The starting salary forthis role is up to around 23k plus a good profitrelated bonus and various benefits.
The deli only operates during the day so hours are good with some weekends off and no late nights !!
If you feel that you have what it takes then please send your CV in word format.
For other opportunities please see our website
Due to the high number of applications, please note that we will only contact successful candidates
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 000DELI
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 01 March 2018