Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Yorkshire, Leeds
Description: Chef De Partie - £22,000-£25,000
Our client are a renowned outside catering company based in Yorkshire and are seeking a Chef De Partie to join their ever expanding team.
The position will involve travel across Yorkshire to event locations and will give you the opportunity to work for a huge variety of companies and cuisines.
The position would best suit a Chef who is confident and comfortable producing food for a high volume of guests.
* Preparing, cooking and serving food to the specified recipe
* Over seeing Commis Chefs
* Ensuring your food is prepared to a high standard
* Assisting with Stock taking and maintaining stock levels
* Assist with cleaning and organisation of the kitchen
* Assisting with training of junior members of staff
* Working flexibly to a rota
In return you can expect to receive:
* A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000
* The opportunity to progress with a large national employer
* Training and development
* Opportunity to work on some prestigious events
* Work/Life balance
If you would like to hear more about this position or any others that we are recruiting for, then please give Matt Wood a call on or send your CV to
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM 1004659
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: .
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 12 February 2018