Spa Receptionist for luxury 5 star hotel 19,000 plus commission
Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Ascot, Reading
Description: SPA RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED FOR LUXURY 5 STAR HOTEL - GBP19,000 plus commission!
Within a luxury spa facility you will create the ultimate spa experience for the hotel guests by providing a warm, caring and personalised treatment reservation and reception service.
What is involved...
* Take and process spa reservations
* Co-ordinate spa bookings and therapist schedules
* Maximise spa revenue
* Actively promote retail sales
* Conduct show-rounds
* Assist with tidying and presentation of all spa areas
Match your skills...
* Previous spa or salon experience, preferably within a 4 or 5 hotel
* Therapist background desirable to help out during busy/holiday periods for which a generous additional payment is made.
* Knowledge of SpaSoft or other spa software
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well organised and team player
* Immaculate presentation with no visible tattoos
Spa Receptionists work 40 hours per week, five shifts of 8 hours (8.5 hours on the premises including one 30 minute unpaid break and an additional quarter hour paid break most days). Shifts are a mix of "earlies" (6.45am to 3.15pm), occasional "middles" (adjusted to suit the needs of the business but approximately 11.00am to 7.30pm) and "lates" (1.00pm to 9.30pm).
Weekends are their busiest days and all members of the spa team work three weekends (Saturday and Sundays, shifts as above) out of four. The Spa is open every day of the year (including Christmas Day) and therefore most Bank Holidays are worked with double time paid and a day off in lieu.
All team members will need to be car owner/driver as there is no public transport in the area. Accommodation may be available for the first month while an employee sources their own accommodation in the area.
If you are looking for a fabulous new role in 2018, please apply today with your up-to-date CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you with a full description and details of this exquisite first class venue!
Employer Reference: SS-1836
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 09 February 2018