Pastry Chef de Partie 21k 5 Hotel Live in Available
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Auchterarder, Dundee
Description: The Role: Pastry Chef de Partie GBP21k 5 Hotel Live in Available
Salary: GBP21,000 tronc
Operation: 5 Hotel
Ellis Mack is currently working on an exciting role for a career driven pastry chef. Our client has a prestigious reputation. This iconic hotel is looking for a pastry chef de partie that wants to be part of an already successful team.
This multi faceted operation combines luxury Hotel accommodation, restaurant, casual dining, conference banqueting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and enthusiastic brigade, committed to showcasing the very best of Scotlands produce. Ideally the successful candidate will have worked to a very high standard. Understands what is required to work at 5 level.
You will play a key role in maintaining and building the properties already excellent reputation and help add value to the team.
* Fully responsible for the pastry section
* Help in creating high class dishes
* As and when required train, coach motivate junior members of the brigade in all aspects of the pastry section
* Maintaining Health and Safety and Hygiene standards
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as appropriate.
* Carry out any other duties related to the role as maybe required from time to time.
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce to a 5 star standard.
The Ideal Chef will:
* Have extensive experience at 5 hotel
* Have two years minimum experience at head pastry level
* Would consider looking at chef de partie pastry chef who wants to progress into the role over time
* Possess a passion and knowledge for pastry
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-764143
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 23
Date Added: 07 February 2018