Assistant Venue Manager - Live Music/Late Night Venue
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Nottingham, Nottingham
Description: Assistant Venue Manager - Live Music/Late Night Club Venue
* You must have solid live entertainment/music venue/club management experience *
Our client, a popular venue situated in the Nottingham area, is looking for an experienced Assistant Venue Manager who can assist in the management of their high-volume bars and entertainment operation. With their impressive interiors, entertainment and mouth-watering alcoholic beverages, this venue is highly popular with all levels of clientele.
This is a full time position that would suit someone who is looking to develop their all-round skills within a high-quality environment and be involved in other aspect of the business including event planning and operations.
If you are very people-orientated, have a passion for high-quality service and looking to manage an exciting and unique bar operation, this is definitely the right opportunity for you to get your teeth stuck into!
- You will have previous experience in high-volume late night venue covering all aspects including planning and operations - Ideally late bars, entertainment venues or clubs who also do live music.
- You will be professional, engaging and have a warm and welcoming personality.
- Accuracy is paramount with this being a highly quality venue.
- You will be self-motivated and have the drive and determination to succeed as well as motivate and get the best out of others.
- The ability to manage self and work independently is a must
- You will be computer literate and have an advanced level of experience using of social media sources.
- You must be trustworthy, and able to take on responsibility
- The desire to work in a quality environment
- The desire to work well as a team, support each other as well as working with a close-knit, good, established team
You will receive full support and the role would be a great way of developing your all-round skills set and having the experience of working with a quality restaurant operation in a really lovely environment, with amazing people and even more amazing scenery.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, for similar opportunities.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LM AVM-2218-NOT
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0161 235 6584
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 02 February 2018