Senior Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie 19-21k doe
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Arran, Highlands & Islands
Description: The Role: SCDP/CDP - 19-21K AWARD Winning operation
Package: GBP19,000 - GBP21,000 Gratuities (negotiable dependent on experience) Benefits
Ellis Mack is working with this unique, award winning expanding multi-site operators in Ayrshire. A company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities for the motivated individual!
High volume, high quality this multi-site expanding operation can offer excellent career progression opportunities, suited to a career-motivated, passionate chef.
The multi faceted property combines, rosette standard brasserie style, fine dining casual dining across multiple food outlets at the resort. This multi faceted operation combines luxury Hotel accommodation, fine dining facilities, a brasserie style operation and extensive conference banqueting facilities. The business has grown from a 16 bedroom guest house to a resort now comprising two 4 star hotels with 85 rooms, thirty 5 star self-catering luxury lodges, three iconic restaurants, a shop, two leisure clubs with pools, a destination spa, an outdoor adventure centre and a childrens Playbarn.
Senior Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie Chef Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated chef to take the next step in their career working with one of Scotland`s premium operators.
* Managing your own section under the guidance of senior management
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
* Supervising training of junior members of staff when required
* Daily Stock Control ordering.
The Ideal Chef:
* Have Chef de Partie experience in a similarly high quality operation.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This growing independent company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to lesleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: LW-765183
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 01 February 2018