Chef de Partie 21k 5 Hotel Live in Available
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Auchterarder, Highlands & Islands
Description: The Role: Chef de Partie
Salary: GBP21,000 tronc
Operation: 5 Hotel
Luxury Hotel accommodation, fine dining restaurant, brasserie and conference banqueting operation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Scotlands most iconic 5 hotels. They can offer a career not just a job! If you are serious about cheffing this has to be on your CV. Ideally the successful candidate will have recent experience within a 5 environment. You will play a key role in maintaining and building the properties already excellent reputation and have the desire and determination to climb the career ladder.
* Food preparation in specific area, Larder, Sauce, Pastry
* Reporting to senior chef on stock requirements daily check goods in.
* Working within approved menus.
* Maintaining Health and Safety and Hygiene standards to the highest possible standards.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as appropriate.
* Carry out any other duties related to the role as maybe required from time to time.
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce to a 5 star standard.
The Ideal Chef will:
* Have extensive experience in a similarly high quality 5 Hotel
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
REF: AM- 764141
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-764141
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 26 January 2018