Assistant Manager - Stunning gastro pub
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Stafford
Description: QUALITY, EXPERIENCED DEPUTY MANAGERS REQUIRED - STUNNING GASTRO PUBS
LOCATION: PICTURESQUE QUALITY GASTRO PUBS IN STONE STAFFORDSHIRE
SALARY: Basic of up to around £25,000 depending on experience as well as an excellent bonus and progression with this expanding successful company and the chance to run a beautiful property for an exciting growing company! Very high quality, high volume well-established gastro Pub is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager with a great personality and who oozes charm to run their busy restaurant and bar operation.
Already established and extremely popular for many years the operation has been fully refurbished and is extremely popular
We are NOT looking for a traditional Pub Deputy Manager. What we are looking for is a strong, hands-on Deputy Manager who has experience of running a modern-style gastro pub operation and who is currently working or has worked for one of newer, gastro pub companies and who is may be frustrated with working for a big organisation and is now looking for a move into a smaller, growing company where they will have the autonomy to make real decisions and run the business as if it were their own with a real focus on providing the highest standards of customer service in a quality, warm and friendly environment.
With a very competent, quality Head Chef and an existing strong team, the operation prides itself on its wide-ranging menu of high standard, quality, locally-sourced food and we are looking for a Deputy Manager who can go into the site and work with the team, to continue the success of the pub and ensure that standards are kept to the highest standards at all times whilst having fun at the same time!!
This gastro operation is owned by a small, successful company who already own other successful gastro pubs and with great connections in the industry and a real passion and proven track record, any site the company open is destined to be a success.
As Deputy you will be a real personality who can build up a great rapport with local regular trade and visitors alike. You will be experienced and have the ability to use your charm and charisma to build strong relationships and provide and maintain the highest standards of service, instilling these into the team. As Deputy Manager of this gastro pub and restaurant operation you will be a great communicator, responsible for all aspects of running a very successful business including implementing and maintaining standards, training, planning and organising the team to ensure that all shifts are carried out with maximum guest satisfaction. You will assist the GM in running the business as your own and will be responsible for both front and back of house and although the operational side of the business and your front of house, hands-on skills are of the greatest importance, you must also be aware of and understand the impact that figures and costings have on the business and know how to push your business forward. Successful candidates will be highly dedicated, professional and possess excellent communication skills, along with having a passion for good food and great service within a quality, high volume operation. There is a fantastic opportunity to come up with various new ideas to develop the business even further and this is a fantastic role for the right candidate with amazing potential to develop your career as they open further sites.
* A real personality - passionate, charismatic and oozing charm and fantastic customer service skills
* A great comminicator - excellent at developing relationships with local, regular customers and visitors
* Previous strong experience of running a quality gastro pub or quality restaurant operation with a passion for and proven experience of working with fresh food.
* The ideal candidate will have a background of running a modern-style gastro pub operation
* The ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working for one of the quality gastro pub operators and who is maybe feeling frustrated about working for a large company and wants to have more autonomy and make real decisions and have an impact in growing the business.
* Proven experience in running a busy, quality high volume business.
* Some understanding of the back of house admin, stock taking and weekly paperwork
* You will need to have the ability to train and motivate others, be a team player and share your passion for quality and service.
* An ability to engage in conversation with customers at all levels and build up strong local relationships
The starting salary for this role is around £25,000 depending on experience plus an excellent bonus and benefits. The company is expanding so are looking for strong deputy managers looking to progress.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities or call us on 0161 233 5883
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1004283
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0363 233 5883
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 03 January 2018