Job Category: Front Office/Reception Manager
Job Location: Taplow , Reading
Description: Juice Hospitality are recruiting for a permanent, full time (48 hours) Reception Manager for a luxurious hotel at 5 level in Berkshire.
* To lead the training and development of all staff within your area of responsibility, achieving standards laid down in the Standards of Performance Manual and to report any departmental training completed to the HR department.
* To aid in the welfare of all staff within the department by setting clear objectives to develop a motivated, effective team, in line with Company policy.
* To prepare fortnightly rotas, taking into consideration business trends and wage budgets.
* To attend HOD, BEO and Finance meetings and be familiar with monthly revenue budgets and targets.
* To carry out monthly room checks for hotel bedrooms.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the department and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests.
* To establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guests' names where appropriate. In order to apply or to find out more information about this position, simply submit your CV indicating a suitable time for us to call you and we will conduct an initial telephone interview with you.Company benefits: Car Parking on site Meals on duty Uniform provided
Employer Reference: SD 2739
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 29 December 2017