Assistant Bar Manager
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: York
Description: Role: Assistant Bar Manager
Salary: Up to £19,000
* You must have high quality bar supervisory or management experience * Cocktail Knowledge * Basic wine Knowledge
A very exciting opportunity to work for a high quality and fantastic hotel brand with a premium bar, excellent cocktail menu, great wine list and a great reputation!
We are looking for an individual who wants to progress in the bar / hospitality industry, who has a great passion for making exceptional drinks, offering exceptional service and who is looking to develop their skills further by working a fantastic company with lots of scope for future progression.
You will be working in a beautiful venue managing a busy bar and overseeing a small team as well as being responsible for the liquor stock control and GPs.
You will either be an experienced Head Bartender/Supervisor, Assistant Bar Manager or a Senior Bar Person who already has the experience and knowledge to assist in the management of this high-quality bar operation.
* You will have previous experience in high quality Bar environment covering all aspects, including planning and operations NOT pubs or clubs.
* You will have strong cocktail knowledge and basic wine knowledge.
* You will be professional, engaging and have a warm and welcoming personality.
* You will be self-motivated and have the drive and determination to succeed as well as motivate and get the best out of others.
* You will be a good manager of people and have the passion and experience to train and lead a team
* Good knowledge of stock control, liquor orders and achieving GPs
You will receive full support and the role would be a great way of developing your all-round skills set and having the experience of working with a quality hotel bar operation in a lovely environment.
Salary: up to £19,000
Plus great opportunities for progression within the company.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities.
Please not due to a high volume of applications we will only contact successful applicants.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1004116
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 21
Date Added: 23 December 2017