Restaurant Manager - Central London - up to £27,500 plus bonus!
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Central/West End
Description: I have a fantastic opportunity for the position of Restaurant Manager for a Japanese restaurant in Central London. The restaurant speacilises in Ramen and serves fresh, quality food at a fast pace.
They are looking for a candidate who has at least 1 years experience within an Assistant General Managers role.
- Responsible for managing the floor operation
- Operational control during the operation hours
- Cost control / Cash management
- HR management (Hiring, training and evaluating new staffs) / Schedule management
- Ordering and stock taking
- Knowledge of dealing with budgets and P&L's
- Interest in Japanese culture
Salary is up to £27,500 plus bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply in the instance with your CV in a word document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: 947856
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0207 268 6333
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 23 December 2017