Food & Beverage Manager
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Cumbria
Description: Food & Beverage Manager - Fantastic Hotel
Cumbria (near Kendal)
Up to £28k +
We are looking for an excellent candidate to take the lead of the Food & Beverage department for this fantastic hotel!
As F&B Manager you will oversee the fine dining restaurant, a casual dining concept and the banqueting and functions so we are looking for a candidate who has experience of managing a high volume yet high quality operation.
This is an exciting new venue with a large F&B sector so the successful candidate will need to be a great leader, be able to manage people well, and have the experience and confidence to manage multiple F&B departments.
* To manage and oversee a busy high volume, yet high quality contemporary F&B department, including a fine dining restaurant.
* Recruit, train, lead and motivate a large team and have the ability to develop your team to provide an exceptional quality and friendly service in a relaxed professional environment
* Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
* Be financially astute, confident with GPs, stock controls and cost controls
* To work closely with the Head Chef and ensure excellent communication between the foh and boh teams working together to make the brand successful.
* You must have a strong background in a restaurant manager role, within a high volume, high quality / contemporary venue,
*Min 1 AA rosette experience is essential
* You will be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate a large restaurant team
* Have high standards of service and guest satisfaction
* A real passion for training, ensuring the team deliver a professional and high quality service, with a good knowledge of food, wine and cocktails.
* Have strong financial understanding of the restaurant department and the impact it has on profitability, GPs, stock and cost controls
* Ability to recruit and develop a strong team that show passion and commitment.
* You will have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with guests.
* Be able to show initiative, autonomy, leadership skills and have a real passion for your role
* Ability to bring fresh ideas to drive sales and develop your team.
* Have a great energy, enthusiasm and team ethos
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company at the start of its journey in a very exciting new venue, with opportunity for future progression.
SALARY: Up to £28,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1004115
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 39
Date Added: 23 December 2017