Junior Sous Chef
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: North Yorkshire, York
Description: A excellent opportunity has risen for a talentedJunior Sous Chefto join a professional kitchen brigade within anincredibly successful hotel.
The restaurant boasts 2 AA rosettes and has an outstanding reputation within the local area for being an excellent experience.
The Head Chef is searching for someone who is capable and experienced at working within a busy, fast paced environment. They are looking for someone who has a good attitude who can fit in with the friendly and dedicated brigade.
The JuniorSous Chef duties will include:
* To work with the Head Chef to provide support and guidance to the jnr members of the kitchen brigade
* Help to runthe kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
* Help maintain the Health and Hygiene standards within the kitchen
Experience needed for this Junior Sous Chef opportunity are:
* Previous experience in a similar property, working with fresh ingredients
* Hold at least an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Professional Cookery
* Good management skills
* Must be passionate and committed about your career
Staff accommodation is available if needed.
If you would like to apply for this Junior Sous Chef opportunity, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must.....................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112349JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 29 November 2017