Assistant Manager - 4 Hotel Keswick
Job Category: Front Office/Reception Manager
Job Location: Keswick , Cumbria
Description: Assistant Manager - 4 Lake District Hotel.
We love this venue, its a gorgeous 4 hotel set in one of the most beautiful parts of Cumbria/North Lakes toward Keswick. Whats not to like. Known for its exceptionally warm Cumbrian style of service, beautiful well appointed rooms with really tasteful features and locally sourced fresh Cumbrian food served in either a formal fine dining setting or a more relaxed bar lounge setting. Its got it all. We are looking for an Assistant Manager who wants to develop their career from within. The hotel is actually part of a larger operation so there are plenty of opportunitues to progress for those who want to.
The ideal person will have previous experienced combined with a strong knowledge of all departments with a particular emphasis on bar, reception and restaurant. They will be overseeing FOH operations to all of these areas.
* Maintain exceptional levels of service across the day to day operation
* Recruit, manage and train the team
* Assist in setting developmental targets and objectives
* Be accountable for monthly stock takes
* Deputise for GM
* Understand and comply to hotel security, fire regulations, food safety and health and safety
* If you would like more information on this venue and the opportunity available simply email us a copy of your CV and we will telephone you to discuss further.
Employer Reference: SD 2698
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 10 November 2017