General Manager - Pretty, warm & cosy pub
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Greater Manchester
Description: GENERAL MANAGER - QUAINT PRETTY TRADITIONAL CASK ALE VILLAGE PUB
BUSY TRADITIONAL LOCAL PUB WITH REGULARS & VISITORS
£26,000 + BONUS; 3 BEDROOM LIVE-IN; PARKING; PENSION, AMAZING BENEFITS
My client is a well respected, very successful pub company with both wet led & gastro pub operations throughout the North West. They are looking for an experienced General Manager who has experience of running a traditional cask ale pub operation and who is great at building up a strong relationship with regulars and visitors alike to run a pretty , traditional pub with a warm welcome and roaring fire & serving quality cask ales, beers and wines as well as finger foods such as pork pies.
The pub is very quaint and in a lovely area, close to the motorway but with countryside surrounding and great local facilities
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Strong General Manager with experience of running busy wet traditional wet led village pub operation
* Looking for a traditional warm Manager
* Must be able to work closely with the team - training and motivating
* Must be prepared to be hands-on
* Must be able to talk to customers from all walks of life & build up good relationships with local customers
* Must also be strong on the back of house/paperwork side, managing stock & GPs and social media etc
* The ideal candidate will also have experience of managing a busy village pub operation - minimum of 5k net per week
* Must have the desire to work for a strong company who look after their people & have great rewards and benefits
* A great communicator with a bright & bubbly personality
* A strong character with the ability to run a traditional wet led village pub operation
* Must be happy to live-in - the role comes with a great 3 bedroom accommodation plus parking etc
Salary: The starting salary for this role is around £26,000. The is also a generous bonus; live-in accommodation, a parking space which is invaluable in the city centre. There is also a pension and healthcare benefits as well as other company discounts and benefits.
If you have the right background and are interested in this position then please send your CV in word format. For similar roles please check out our website www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1003736
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0363 233 5883
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 12
Date Added: 09 November 2017