Receptionist and Reservationist for luxury hotel.
Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Farringdon, Swindon
Description: Juice Hospitality are looking for a Receptionist and Reservationist for a luxury hotel.
Starting salary: GBP15,500 per annum working 40 hours a week. Shift patterns vary between early 6:30am-14:30pm; late 14:30pm-22:30pm or mid shift 10:00am-18:00pm working 5 days out of 7.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To be aware of and to comply with company and legal requirements including health, safety and hygiene.
2. To efficiently manage and priorities a working shift ensuring that all tasks are carried out in accordance with training and DWI procedures
3. To be aware of business capacity and any specific requirements and to liaise closely with all departments communicating effectively any changes that may affect them.
4. To deliver excellent customer service to all delegates and guests and assist with all enquiries in a professional and welcoming manner
5. Processing bedroom reservations, amendments, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy and procedures
6. Promoting up sell opportunities in relation to bedrooms and restaurant reservations
7. Identify any opportunity for return business opportunities in relation to leisure and corporate market.
8. Assist with growing average room rates
9. In conjunction with the Front of House manager improve and develop turnover and increase profit levels in line with financial targets of the front of house department.
10. To ensure all information and charges relating to Guest accounts are correctly processed using the Front Desk computer systems.
11. Ensure that all administration duties are carried out in line with DWI procedures
12. Provide accurate reports for the Management Team and other Departments as required to assist with the daily running of the business
13. Must be able to work as an individual, but also be able to contribute as part of a team; attending and participating in Team Meetings
14. To use and maintain equipment in the department as trained and to immediately report any faults to the Reception Manager or Duty Manager.
15. To ensure that the reception area is maintained as a clean and safe working environment.
If you have previous hotel reception experience and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today with your CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will contact you to discuss the hotel and role in more detail.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SS-2634/
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 29 October 2017