Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
Description: This is a fantastic opportunity for you to prove yourself as a Chef de Partie. The already accredited and renowned hotel and its restaurant are looking for someone who is standards driven and can maintain and surpass the reputation it holds.
Contemporary and elegant the restaurant offers a pleasant dining experience, and outstanding and creative menus. They attract a diverse crowd of foodies all eager to experience the culinary delights available, with fresh produce sourced locally and prepared with love.
* Competitive Pay
* 28 days holidays annually
* The opportunity for true CV enhancement
* Accommodation available
* Young brigade
* Must have NVQ level 1and2 or equivalent and a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants should have worked at least at Chef de Partie level in a rosette accredited establishment or similar style property
* Have experience and be a solid all rounder
* Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills
If you wish to apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven't contacted you within 72 hours, your applicationwill havebeen unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112047JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 26 October 2017