Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Keswick, Cumbria
Description: This Lake District client boasts 69 bedrooms and a AA rosette fine dining Restaurant; which in-keeping of its four-star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. This is a exciting time to be joining their team.
The Role We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who is an ambitious and motivated individual looking for their next challenge. The duties will involve; checking guests in and out, handling guest queries by telephone, email and face to face, taking hotel reservations and preparation of bills and taking payments.
You will possess outstanding communication skills and be committed to delivering high customer service standards to all our guests. You must have the ability to work as part of a team, yet work on your own initiative with excellent attention to detail with accuracy. This is a busy hotel desk so prioritising your work and the ability to work under pressure is essential. Experience and knowledge of Rezlynx would be beneficial, although training will be provided
What we are looking for in you:
* Exceptional service - only the best will do
* A flexible approach to your working week and hours, you will have to work at weekends and the shift patterns are either 7.30am-3.00pm or 3.00pm -10.30pm
* Great attention to detail, the ability to maintain the highest levels in accuracy numeric and written.
* A warm and friendly customer service style which will engage your guests and team members alike
* The need to help and support other members of your team
What we can offer you in return:
* Being part of a team that supports and encourages career progression in each other
* Training that is specifically designed for you to grow and progress with us
* A competitive salary and 28 days' holiday entitlement
* Free staff meals whilst on duty, Live in accommodation is available if you require it
* Advantage Card, which offers discounts and free entrance to many of our client venues
Employer Reference: SD-2673
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 24 October 2017