Goods In Receiver/Deliveries for luxury 5 hotel
Job Category: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Taplow, Reading
Description: Goods In: Receiver - Taplow, Berkshire
Salary GBP17500-18500 subject to experience.
Would you like to work in an iconic environment Set in acres of parkland this large hotel venue are looking for a Goods In Receiver to come and join them. Youll be an invaluable member of the team that keeps the wheels turning in this luxury venue. The description of the working duties is listed below:
* Enters all non-edible merchandise into the computer, noting the received status shortages and all other required information so all merchandise is accounted for.
* To temperature-check all deliveries that have to be stored cool or frozen and keep records of results, reject delivery of items that are not in the allowed temperature range.
* Prepares all outgoing records and ensures credit notes are received from suppliers.
* Prepares orders for general store items.
* Notifies person responsible for ordering merchandise when shipment arrives or if the shipment fails to arrive so that any discrepancies can be resolved. Signs, dates and time stamps all invoices on the respective receiving sheet, ensuring times are correctly identified.
* Checks each item on the invoice against the applicable hotel document, weighing, counting, verifying prices on each item and checking these against specifications to verify accuracy of delivery.
* Fill requisitions to authorize outlets so all stock will be complete at each outlet and advises supervisor of items that are low or out-of-stock so that they can be reordered.
* Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
* Performs other duties as requested such as cleaning up spills or special customer requests.
The ideal person for this position is affable, with great communication skills. Youll be working with lots of internal departments and delivery companies/drivers. They would have an eye for detail, really be able to stock check/invoice cross and look out for any damages. Theyll be able to use a computer. Please note to location of the venue is remote, therefore you do need to be able to drive/have transport to reach it.
Employer Reference: SS-2668
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 23 October 2017