Host/Hostess for award winning venue - 20,000 Staff Accommodation Available
Job Category: Receptionist
Job Location: Marlow, Reading
Description: HOST/HOSTESS REQUIRED FOR AWARD WINNING VENUE IN MARLOW
Starting salary: GBP20,000 per annum plus service charge/tips.
Face to face interviews and working trials are compulsory. Staff Accommodation is available
A super opportunity has arisen for an experienced Host/Hostess in this outstanding venue, which was the first pub in the UK to be awarded two stars in the Michelin Guide. The friendly and approachable team work hard to serve award winning food in warm and welcoming surroundings. The long serving management team all have excellent reputations, glittering reviews and the Head Chef has an exacting eye for detail creating exciting dishes that give pleasure on every level, ensuring a wonderful dining experience. This is where you come in, we are looking for a talented Host/Hostess to provide the first class touches to every guests visit.
Always busy and always polite and smiling, the staff here are unique, they love the product and the atmosphere but most of all are rightly proud of the reputation they have created.
* Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for service
* Welcome all guests, seat them and provide them with menus and daily special details.
* Check in and check out guests - they have 8 luxury bedrooms available
* Manage all reservations over the telephone and via email, including special requests.
* You will explore and explain drinks, cocktails, coffees and all menu details to guests including ingredients and discussing any allergy information.
* Take and deliver accurate drink orders
* Be responsible for creating a wonderful atmosphere for guests to dine in.
* See guests depart the venue with the desire to return
* Be responsible for billing/credit card/payment and feedback.
* Help clear down tables and prepare for service including polishing cutlery, glasses, etc.
The first criterion that we look for when we are recruiting for any position is the experience relevant to the job. Equally as important, is attitude and passion - and of course "personality". This reassures us that you genuinely have passion and desire and that is what we feel is one of the most important ingredients when looking for someone - enthusiasm. It's all about attitude and passion.
If youre looking for a full time Host/Hostess role in a fantastic venue in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, please apply to Juice Hospitality today with your current CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will call you to discuss the role and venue in more detail with you.
Employer Reference: SS-2432
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 20
Date Added: 22 October 2017