Senior Recruitment Consultant
Job Category: Recruitment Consultant
Job Location: Greater Manchester
Description: Berkeley Scott are the UK's leading Catering and Hospitality recruitment specialist. We are looking for driven, passionate senior recruiters to join our successful permanent division.
Most of our recruiters are originally from a hospitality background and as such you will be working with passionate, knowledgeable people who really 'get' the needs of our clients and candidates. We provide all the support and training you need to set you up for success with us, and you will undoubtedly become a friend as well as a colleague.
As the role will sometimes involve meeting candidates and clients face-to-face as well as over the phone, you will need to be articulate and well-presented as well as being fairly computer literate. You needn't be a rocket scientist, but a familiarity with Microsoft Outlook would be a minimum!
- Monthly commission
- Clear progression pathway
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Quarterly top performers lunches
* To make regular contact with existing and prospective clients in a professional and effective manner
* To build relationships and ultimately maximise revenue opportunities through a professional and innovative approach to account management.
* Develop and implement sales strategies on a regular basis to ensure current and potential business is maximised. This includes prospecting for new clients and ultimately selling to clients a bespoke range of recruiting strategies.
* Identify new markets and sales opportunities, and to act on these accordingly.
* Generate new business through cold calling potential customers and build relationships with prospect and existing clients.
* Display a passion to build up the client base and generate successful relationships, both with existing and new clients.
* The willingness to work hard in a team environment and be committed and confident within a fast paced environment at all times.
* To have regular contact with active applicants regarding potential opportunities, ensuring you effectively manage the database and that you are aware of sales opportunities.
* To screen, interview and reference all candidates in line with the company standard.
* To maintain regular contact with candidates either face to face or by telephone: giving feedback and dealing with their queries in a timely and professional manner.
* To implement innovative candidate attraction ideas in order to increase the database.
* To prepare candidates for client interviews, in an honest and informed fashion.
* To debrief and 'trial close' the candidate after every interview.
We are a genuinely people-focused company, however we are expecting a truly enormous response to this advert, and as such we regret that we will only be able to respond to candidates who are successful in being selected.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: MNCP_BS_1017_JDS
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0207 268 6200
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 10 October 2017