Sous Chef - Oxford
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Oxford, Reading
Description: Location: Summertown, Oxford
Position: Sous Chef
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for a Sous Chef for one of the most exciting contemporary restaurants in the city of Oxford. Standards are exceptionally high at this modern British/French 2 AA rosette award-winning restaurant . This is an exceptional opportunity to develop under the patronage of a well-known chef. As Sous Chef, you will understand the kitchen sections and be able to manage your own section whilst supervising more junior members of the team. This is a super opportunity for someone who wants to work in a stylish environment and a position offering generous salary and benefits.
Position Available: Sous Chef - GBP26-28kper annum plus GBP4000 approx. service charge
Duties and requirements:
* Be able to run all sections of the kitchen smoothly in the head chefs abscence.
* Have the ability to envisage what needs to happen next and plan accordingly
* Understand health and safety and good food hygiene within the kitchen and be able to apply this as well as teach more junior members of the team
* Enjoy coaching and developing other members of the team
* Have strong communication skills with a view to making sure the kitchen is running well.
* Be responsible for stock control/ordering
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate 2 years' experience from Senior CDP level and above within a similar environment.
In return: A generous basic salary and the option to develop your experience in an extremely up and coming venue and be a member of an award winning team. Our clients commitment to training and personal development is paramount and they encourage and support promotional opportunities within this exciting restaurant.
* Applicants will be required to attend an interview and trial shift in the restaurant.
Please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality.
Employer Reference: SS2301
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 8
Date Added: 07 October 2017