Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Dorking, Guildford
Description: Waiting Staff - Dorking - GBPNeg - Superb career opportunity
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Waiting Staff to provide an excellent level of service for our clients new opening, located in Dorking Surrey: The successful applicants will;
* have a really warm, friendly personality and the ability to make our guests feel comfortable.
* possess a great eye for detail to ensure the venue is presented immaculately through the day
* offer every visitor an outstanding welcome
* have good prioritisation skills to work efficiently through the day
* be well presented at all times
* communicate effectively with our guests and kitchen staff
* regularly liaise with the kitchen to maintain a full knowledge of our food offering
* be proficient in all aspects of cashing up and point of sale procedures
* be receptive to training which will be provided on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate will have experience from 2AA Rosette background or above.
The vacancy is full time working 4 longer days from Weds - Sat. Salary GBP18-21k dependant on experience. An auto enrollment pension scheme is already in place for those that wish to take it up. The role comes with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) a year.
Employer Reference: SD 2622
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 7
Date Added: 07 October 2017