Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: St Andrews , Dundee
Description: General Manager - Bistro Bar and Restaurant
Salary GBPNEG subject to experience
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to run our clients Bistro Bar and Restaurant situated in St Andrews. You will be fully responsible for the day to day running of this outlet and alongside the Food and Beverage Manager developing the concept.
* Minimum of two years management experience
* Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Efficient administration, organizational and time management skills.
* Calm, efficient and reliable under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable dealing with people form all walks of life
* Health and Safety awareness
* Experience working within a food and beverage environment
* Food Hygiene trained
* Personal License Holder, or obtainedwithin 3 months
Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
Experience of event management within a luxury property
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex, religious belief, political opinion, race, age, sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or in a civil partnership; or whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
Employer Reference: SD 2382
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 14
Date Added: 07 October 2017