General Manager - Quality Bar and Food Operation
Job Category: General Manager
Job Location: Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Description: The Role: General Manager - Quality Bar Food Operation
Package: c. GBP32,000 - GBP35,000 d.o.e. with incentivised bonus
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, growing, multi-site Restaurant and Bar operator looking to recruit a General Manager for one of their fantastic Bars in a great location in Edinburgh City Centre. You will report directly into the Ops Manager.
My client is a cracking, forward thinking Operator who have grown quickly over the last few years and are continuing to grow at pace with 2 new Edinburgh openings planned in 2015.
* Consistent and continuous delivery of great offer and first class customer service.
* Business development through driving sales and implementation of Marketing strategies.
* HR responsibilities including recruitment and training of opening team, ongoing training and development of staff - all HR compliance.
* Entertainment programming live music and DJs.
* Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
* Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food and cocktails / craft beers.
* Have had some exposure to new openings, refurbishments.
* Understanding of the local market and being commercially savvy.
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
Career development and personal progression with this organisation add to the attractiveness of this role.
All the companys portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW674
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 15
Date Added: 06 October 2017