Casual Event Managers & Supervisors
Job Category: Conference & Banqueting Manager
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Description: We are currently looking to recruit experienced Event Managers to join our team!! Contact us now for immediate starts at some of the cities most exciting venues!!
Our Event Managers are required to work at a variety of events across the North West. We work with a variety of different clients from hotels, stadiums, race courses, conference centres to landmark visitor attractions.
* previous event management experience
* a great, friendly personality
* flexible approach to hours and place of work
* Ability to management an event from set up to break down
* Strong man management skills
* Strong organisational and delegation skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability work well under pressure and ensure a fantastic customer experience
* Knowledge and understanding of different event types including service styles and room layouts
* Bar Management skills
* Knowledge and understanding of legislation surrounding event work
* Clean driving licence & own car
* Level 3 Food Safety Qualification
* Personal Liquor Licence
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: EVMGR0610
Job Type: Temporary
Contact Phone Number: 0161 233 5890
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 06 October 2017