Sous Chef 4 Hotel - package up to 30-32k
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Brighton , Brighton
Description: Location: Brighton
Operation: 4 Hotel
Position: Sous Chef
Package: GBP25-GBP28,000 service charge
Our client is one of Europes leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. They have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. They select people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. They are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then they would love to have you in their business.
Responsibilities and overview:
* Assisting the Head Chef to take responsibility for the kitchen department, food cost, ordering, food and health and safety
* Ensure that all dishes are prepared with attention to detail and to the highest standard ensuring company spec is met at all times.
* Manage the kitchen brigade, motivate the team and share knowledge, training and developing chefs within the team.
* Menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products.
* You must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
* You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on manager who has excellent attention to detail.
* Similar quality restaurant experience is required and an excellent knowledge of food is essential.
* Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
* A contributory pension scheme.
* Childcare scheme.
* Employee assistance scheme.
* 31 days holiday per annum.
* Chef whites provided and laundered
* Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
Award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Sous Chef Development Programme and the academy. This company is continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 5488246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-728046
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 11
Date Added: 06 October 2017