Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Description: The Role: Head Chef
Operation: High Volume fresh food restaurant
Salary: GBP35k (Negotiable depending on experience)
Ellis Mack Recruitment is expanding branded operator in its flagship Edinburgh site-
Food led operation with busy drinks business also. The offer combines high quality, high volume branded style, using fresh ingredients to a high standard.
My client is recruiting for a Head Chef. This Scottish wide company can offer excellent career progression opportunities for the career motivated individual.
Responsibilities as Head Chef include:
* As Head Chef fully responsible for day to day, managing of the catering operation
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce to a high standard.
* Recruitment and training of full brigade.
* Daily Stock Control ordering for your area.
* Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP , environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The ideal Head Chef will :
* Have extensive experience in a similarly high quality operation
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
* Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This expanding national company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-731854
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 16
Date Added: 06 October 2017