Junior Sous Chef
Job Category: Sous Chef
Job Location: Somerset , Gloucester
Description: The Role: Junior Sous Chef
Salary: GBP25,000 tips
Operation: 4 hotel 3 AA Rosette Restaurant
Ellis Mack is currently working on an exciting role for a career driven chef. Have you worked to 3 AA rosette / Michelin star standard Looking for a role that will offer you a work life balance while working among quality chefs in a relaxed environment This could be for you..
This multi faceted operation combines luxury Hotel accommodation, award winning restaurant, casual dining, conference banqueting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and enthusiastic brigade, committed to showcasing the very best of the local seasonal produce alongside their own garden produce. Ideally the successful candidate will have worked to 3 AA rosettes as junior sous chef or currently a senior chef de partie looking for career progression. Along with the Head Chef, you will play a key role in maintaining and building the properties already excellent reputation and help add value to the team. They are looking to gain a Michelin star this year so exciting times ahead.
* You will be working within the 3 AA rosette restaurant.
* Train, coach motivate the team.
* Maintaining Health and Safety and Hygiene standards.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures as appropriate.
* Carry out any other duties related to the role as maybe required from time to time.
* Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce to a 5 star standard.
* Working 50-55 hours a week over 5 days
The ideal Chef will:
* Have extensive experience at 2/3 AA rosette standard for a minimum of 10 years.
* Have two years minimum experience at 2/3 AA rosette level in similar style operation
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-738959
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 05 October 2017