Group Facilitates Manager - World class restaurant
Job Category: Duty Manager
Job Location: Central London, Central/West End
Description: Job description
A prestigious restaurant and events company who create and deliver culinary memories for guests are looking for a Group Facilitates Manager to join their vibrant team in the City supporting a world class restaurant and providing supporting the company’s sites.
Key role functions:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers, visitors and employees
- An ambassador and leader of the business for Facilities Management
- Comply with health and safety, monitoring and encouraging best practices to high standards throughout business
- Ensuring statutory and legislative requirements are met, manging the Registry Application within the Compliance Centre
- Managing sub-contractors, ensuring they are pre-approved with all relevant documentation
- Responsible for margining and reviewing of the company’s Asbestos Management Plan
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the company’s Landlords, key stakeholders and suppliers
- Management and supervision of all contractors/third parties on site
- Manage the Health & Safety requirements for the company including security, maintenance, waste handling and fire evacuation strategies
- Ensuring operational success for the Back of House, co-ordinating the delivery of the loading bay logistics and planning
- Efficient running of the company’s stock handling and holding logistics and deliveries
- Provide feedback to management on best working practices and operational observations
- Must be a qualified electrician
- Experience as a Senior Facilities Manager within hospitality working within a large operation
- H&S Level 2, Food Safety level 2 and NEBOSH General Certificate is highly desirable!
- An understanding of Logistics and workflow process
- Strong commercial awareness with a numerical mind
- Flexible in hours and shift works
- Experience with Asbestos and Legionella is a plus!
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- A leader who will represent the company in a high standard
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 23058
Job Type: Permanent
Number of Views: 9
Date Added: 04 October 2017