Head Pastry Chef
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: Leigh-on-Sea, Maidstone
Description: Role: Head Pastry Chef
Operation: Restaurant Bar
Salary: GBP22,000 - GBP26,000
Ellis Mack Recruitment is currently working with an ambitious and innovative fine dining operator.
This is a great opportunity for a forward thinking, focused Head Pastry Chef who wants to be part of something truly special.
Nikkei is a century old cooking style combining a fusion of Peruvian and Japanese flavours that offers a diverse range of colours and tastes to suit a variety of palates.
An award - winning Executive Chef, has been developing Nikkei menu, working closely with sommelier and mixologist to create the perfect marriage between the food and beverage offering.
The ideal Chef will:
* Someone whos creative and will be able to create and produce pastry and desserts for the restaurant to Michelin Star standard
* Using fresh produce with a seasonal changing menu and an emphasis on local produce
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Interest in modern / molecular techniques
* Ambitious and career focused Chef
* A good work ethic and will nurture a no shout attitude
* Ability to work a full-time schedule on your feet
* Be driven and focused on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
To apply for this role please email your CV to ashleyellismack.co.uk or call on 0141 548 8246.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration, Asylum, and Nationality Act 2006, effective from 29 February 2008, you are required to provide proof of the Right to Work in the UK.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: AM-738601
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 04 October 2017