Bar/Waiting Person 24k
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Newbury , Reading
Description: Front of House Bar Tender/Waiter GBP24kpa
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for the position of front of house person - a new position in a rural West Berkshire/Oxfordshire location.
The venue is a remote, rural, traditional country restaurant and pub near Newbury with some amazing reviews and a super reputation which increases season on season.
The position is Front of House and concentrates on Bar and Waiting, specifically we are looking for someone who can:
* Be hands - running restaurant service
* Manage staff throughout their shift, offering training and feedback
* Ensure employees adhere to staff training and company standards of behaviour Meeting and greeting guests
* Manage telephone and email bookings.
* Maintain standards of health and safety and hygiene control
This can be a live in position or which there are no deductions or accommodation or food. Working hours are 10am to end of lunch and 6pm to end of dinner. This role is over 5 days a week. This is a really nice position suited to a country lover who wants to work in a busy, well respected venue.
Employer Reference: SD2626
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 17
Date Added: 30 September 2017