Restaurant Manager and Duty Manager-
Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Glasgow, Edinburgh
Description: Juice Hospitality are recruiting for two positions for a luxury hotel on the Scottish borders
* Restaurant Manager
* Duty Manager
Both roles are located within a luxury five star hotel located on the Scottish borders. The stunning hotel and Golf Course is currently looking for an experienced/confident Restaurant and as a separate position Duty Manager to join their management team in this unique hotel with bespoke bedrooms, a championship golf course and a full range of sporting pursuits.
Overall both positions are there to support the General Manager with all aspects of the hotels operations and as a manager and you are expected to ensure the smooth running of the hotel at all times.
Further Specific Roles are:
Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs, along with restaurant management experience (specific to that role).
* Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals.
* Immediate resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property
* Strives to improve service performance
* Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures
* Emphasises guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement
* Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
Managing the Restaurant and Guest Experience
* Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well-being is preserved
* Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service
* Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested
* Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills
* Sets a positive example for guest relations
* Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
* Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction
Assisting Human Resources Activities
* Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents
* Observes service behaviours of employees and providing feedback to individuals
* Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance
The ideal candidates for these positions: Must have previous experience in a similar role (with a minimum of 2 year in a 4 star property at supervisory/management level, be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service, must be standards driven and detail-orientated with the ability to organize and plan ahead and have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment.
Applicants must have a good level of English both spoken and understanding. We do ask that any applications should be in English please.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to be part of our clients team then please contact us. All applicants must be eligible to work and reside in the UK.
Employer Reference: SD2589/2590
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 24
Date Added: 30 September 2017