Duty Manager - Late Night Bar
Job Category: Bar/Club/Pub Manager
Job Location: Glasgow, Glasgow
Description: The Role: Duty Manager - Late Night Bar
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Package: Up to GBP20K
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with an independent, late night Bar operator looking to recruit a Duty Manager for their entertainment focused late night venue in Glasgow.
This role requires an experienced Manager with a track record of running demanding and high volume operations with exceptional standards of delivery.
* Overall responsibility for the ongoing success of the operation.
* HR responsibilities including recruitment, training and development of the team across every area of the business
* Daily Stock Control and full weekly audit.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll. Budgeting and forecasting.
* Achieving all KPI targets for your business through effective controls and management.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience as a Manager in high volume, city centre venues.
* Be commercially astute
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW671
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 30
Date Added: 29 September 2017