Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Description: The Role: Assistant Manager Fresh Food, Branded Operation
Package: GBP21,000 - GBP25,000 plus bonuses benefits
Ellis Mack Recruitment is working with a UK wide, high end Casual Dining, Restaurant operator looking to recruit an experienced, hands-on, Assistant Manager for its Edinburgh Restaurant business.
The ideal candidate will:
* Already be a Restaurant Manager or AGM / strong Assistant Manager in a high volume, quality, Fresh Food Restaurant.
* Possess a passion and knowledge for food and drink.
* Have an understanding of managing GPs and Wage
* Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation both front and back of house.
* Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
* Business Development
* HR responsibilities including recruitment and development of staff.
* Daily Stock Control and weekly audits.
* Full compliance for all operational aspects of the business ie, Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen
* Drive business through the delivery of consistent and continuous fabulous guest experiences.
* Daily and weekly reconciliation of sales/ end of week/ payroll.
* Full PL accountability for the business.
Career progression in line with future company developments and the opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment and to learn and develop new skills all add to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
To apply for this role please email your CV to simon.wrightellismack.co.uk
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: SW506
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0141 548 8246
Number of Views: 30
Date Added: 28 September 2017