Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This grand and stylish Hotel within the Berkshire area is looking for2 experienced and hardworking Chef de Parties to join their talented andhardworking kitchen brigade.
Our Client has 20 luxury designed rooms with all modern amenities for guest to enjoy a comfortable stay. Our Client has various dining options for customers to enjoy throughout the day. The Brasserie serves modern classics, the restaurant has award winning dishes and cuisine to a high standard created by the Head Chef and his team using fresh ingredients and produce, and afternoon tea and a delicious lighter menu can be enjoyed in the lounge/bar area.
These Chef de Partie roles is to share your passion for cooking with your team and to help and develop more junior members of the brigade.
Main Duties of the Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* Plan and oversee day to day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
* Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
* Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilisation of food
* Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained
Requirements for these 2 Chef de Partie positions are:
* Ideally NVQ levels 1and2
* Experience working in a AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* Good verbal and written English
To apply for these Chef de Partie opportunities, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112110JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 22 September 2017