Job Category: Head Chef
Job Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
Description: This beautiful newly refurbished 2AA Suffolk Hotel is looking for a Head Chef to join their existing kitchen team.
This award winning hotel has been awarded 4 Stars by The AA and two Rosettes for the food in the restaurant.This hotel and restaturant is just a short walk to the beach. This hotel has a 40 cover restaurant and the 80 cover bistro
The Executive Chef and his team have a great relationship with local farmers and fishermen to ensure their menus are fresh, seasonal and locally-sourced. You'll find traditional favourites as well as a range of contemporary dishes to choose from here.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Head Chef who can maintain and surpass the 2AA Rosettes already held by the property.
This vibrant property has a contemporary restaurant and is looking for an individual with the following attributes:
* Energetic and Experience of working in a similar style establishment
* A friendly and approachable person is an absolute must.
* To be able to provide leadership to the whole kitchen team and inspire them.
* Accountability for the legal, HandS and environmental compliance for the continued well being of all customers and colleagues.
* Accountability for the financial performance of the food Ordering, stock control and audit requirements.
* To identify, support and instigate all relevant training identified for site team.
To apply for this Head Chef vacancy, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours of your application you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All Applicants must......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112137JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 23
Date Added: 22 September 2017