PASTRY CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Berkshire, Reading
Description: This multi outlet award winning Hotel is looking for a talented Pastry Chef de Partie to join the already existing successful team.
You must be able to lead a section in the Pastry kitchen to exceed guest expectations, you will train and develop Demi Chefs and Commis with the knowledge of chocolate and bread making.
* Run a clean, tidy and organised environment at all times
* Take direction and guidance from other team members
* Work closely with Fine dining
* To produce chocolates for all outlets
* Preparing scones for Afternoon Tea
* Producing amenities for rooms
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs
* Provide support to the front of house team to ensure exceptional customer care
* To assist in making show pieces as the Business demands
* To support in the management of stock control
* To control, with the aid of the Head Pastry Chef all the operating costs within all the food outlets to the agreed budgets set
* To always strive to maintain and drive the solid consistency of the products being produced on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Carry out quality checks of stock, produce and dishes on a daily basis along with offering training, and understanding of the products being delivered and used keeping the team focussed and allowing them to evolve as chefs
* To be able to run and look after and make decisions in the operation during the absence of the Head pastry chef
* Ideally NVQ levels 2and3
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
* Good verbal and written English
* Complimentary nights with breakfast, and 50 discount
* Team members awards and incentives schemes
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members restaurants
* Great Training and development
To apply for this great Pastry Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00110784jm
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 13
Date Added: 13 September 2017