Deputy Front of House Manager -
Job Category: Front Office/Reception Manager
Job Location: Henley on Thames , Oxford
Description: Deputy Front of House Manager - Hotel and Hospitality Environment
Location: Henley on Thames
Salary GBP26-28k per annum
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications for the position of Front of House Manager.
The venue is a hotel and club environment. This position supports the Front of House Manager in offering the services they provide to Members and other visitors, and ensuring that the Club offers the highest possible standards of customer care in all its work. S/he co-manages the catering operation to oversee and to ensure that all food service areas are run to the highest of standards at all times.
Duties and Responsibilites
* To maintain the Customer Service Values at all times. Extend complete customer care to Members and guests
* To oversee and co-ordinate the customer delivery experience in all areas
* To circulate regularly throughout all Front of House areas, maintaining a high profile with guests and staff.
* In partnership with the Front of House Manager, co-ordinate the food service team, helping to ensure that rotas are prepared and circulated in good time
* In partnership with the Front of House Manager, order and undertake stock control on all beverage using the Forth Hospitality system. Ensure strict controls on all cash management issues, including sales reports, receipts and cashing-up procedures
* Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
* To be readily available to deal with problems or complaints.
* To ensure that all Operations staff are correctly and smartly dressed at all times. (According to the Staff PCC dress code / uniform policy).
* Ensures that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all food service areas at all times in line with current legislation.
* Monitor all activities in line with the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point approach
* Assist in the annual review of COSHH and hazard risk assessments
* Liaise with Host to ensure that all Front of House areas neat are clean and tidy at all times.
* To carry out systematic checks of all Front of House areas for maintenance requirements, and liaise with host to report to maintenance
* To act as a Duty Manager when required.
* To attend Operations meeting as required.
* To oversee accurate on-time submission of all reports and administrative work.
* Control costs and minimise expenses at all times.
* Represent the image of the Club by having a business-like appearance, pleasant and helpful manner and ensuring the high standards are met at all times.
* During busy times assist the Orangery, Members Bar Dining Room Banqueting assist in seating or offer alternatives.
* To meet and greet customers in the evenings for table service and escort to tables where possible.
* Complete any other reasonable duties requested by the Front of House/Club Manager.
This really is a super position offering day to day variety and challenge. The position will offer a salary from GBP26-28k per annum plus benefits
Employer Reference: SD 2603
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 01865 858686
Number of Views: 18
Date Added: 10 September 2017