Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: West Sussex, Brighton
Description: Our Client is a uniqueluxury hotel in West Sussex, they are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Chef de Partie to jointheir successful team, who is passionate about delivering amazing food.
You will be joining a friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism.They offer unique working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. People are key totheir success and they valuetheir staff asthey recognise the role every one of them plays.
As Chef de Partieyou will:
* Have a genuine passion and knowledge of quality food with emphasis on using fresh, local ingredients
* Have the ability to communicate clearly and be able to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
* Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality.
* Assist the team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
* Establish and maintain good communication and working relationships with the team.
* Have a pro-active and motivated attitude, demonstrating a desire to progress within their career
You must have previous experience working within an award winninghotel or restaurant as Chef de Partie, and hold an NVQ Level 2 in professional cookery or equivelent.
If you would like to apply for thisChef de Partie position, please forwardyour CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112029JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 08 September 2017