Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: West Sussex, Crawley
Description: This 3AA Rosette luxurious Surrey Manor House is looking for a dedicated and capable Chef de Partie to join and help lead the kitchen team.
The Kitchen Brigade of 18 Chefs creates award winning dishes across a range of fresh menu choices. The kitchen brigade creates dishes for the 3AA Restaurant as well as Banqueting, Room Service and Lounge operations.
Main Duties of this Chef de Partie opportunity are:
* Working with a team of 18 chefs and 5 KPs
* Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week)
* Quality experience in a fresh food environment
* The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
Requirements for this Chef de Partie position are:
* Experience and passion for creating rosette standard dishes from fresh local ingredients
* Ability to work flexible shifts
* Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment
* Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support junior team members to develop and achieve
* Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards
Benefits of this Chef de Partie vacancy are:
* 4 weeks holiday
* 8 Bank holidays
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family
* Discounted hair treatments at the Spa
* Discount off all food and beverage
* Discount of individual treatments booked in the Spa
* Other benefits when you celebrate your 1 year, 3 year and 5 year anniversary including; your birthday off paid,complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have bene unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112027JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 08 September 2017