Commis Pastry Chef
Job Category: Pastry Chef
Job Location: West Sussex, Crawley
Description: This 3AA Rosette luxurious Surrey Manor House is looking for an experienced and hardworking Commis Pastry Chef to join the kitchen team.
The talented kitchen team of 18 Chefs create award winning dishes across a range of fresh menu choices.The team creates dishes for our 3AA Restaurant as well as Banqueting, Room Service and Lounge operations.
Main Duties of this Commis PastryChef opportunity are:
* Working with a team of 18 chefsand 5 KPs
* Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (5 days per week)
* Quality experience in a fresh food environment
* The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
Requirements of this Commis PastryChef position are:
* Quality experience in a fresh food environment asa Commis Pastry Chef
* Experience and passion for creating rosette standard dishes from fresh local ingredients
* Ability to work flexible shifts
* Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment
* Team player with an ability and desire to contribute to the teams success
* Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards
Benefits of this Commis Pastry Chef vacancy are:
* 4 weeks holiday
* 8 Bank holidays
* Free car parking
* Employee uniform
* Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family
* Discounted hair treatments at the Spa
* Discount off all food and beverage
* Discount of individual treatments booked inthe Spa
* Other benefits when you celebrate your 1 year, 3 year and 5 year anniversary including; your birthday off paid,complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
To apply for this Commis Pastry Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up todate CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must.............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasionyou will have been unsuccessful
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00112026JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 20
Date Added: 08 September 2017