Food and Beverage Assistant
Job Category: Waiting Staff
Job Location: Croydon, South London
Description: Purpose of Job: To ensure that guests receive the highest standard of service and hospitality in all Food & Beverage/Conference and Banqueting Outlets in line with statutory and company requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To operate Food and Beverage service to the agreed Hotel standards.
• To provide an efficient and friendly service to guests at all times.
• To portray a positive and can do attitude at all times to both customers and colleagues alike.
• Ensure that all products served to the customer are of the agreed standards of the hotel.
• Ensuring that the meeting room floor is also attended to when necessary.
• Deal with any guest queries in a polite and friendly manner, thus reporting any complaints to
the manager on duty.
• Ensure that all shift duties are carried out as per the Hotel Standards before finishing your
• Ensure all checklists are completed in full and any issues should be reported to a supervisor
or manager on duty.
• To be proactive in generating sales as well as upselling where possible.
• Accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests.
• Continuously seek to endeavor to improve the hotel’s efficient operation, and knowledge of
own job function.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: CPR 1
Job Type: Temporary
Job Website: www.croydonparkhotel.com
Number of Views: 41
Date Added: 23 October 2017