Job Category: Restaurant Manager
Job Location: North Wales
Description: Restaurant Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000
Location: North Wales
We are recruiting for a very exciting Restaurant Manager position for a stunning hotel in North Wales.
This is a fine dining, luxury restaurant and we are looking for a candidate with solid fine dining management experience, to rosette or Michelin level.
This role will suit an experienced Restaurant Manager who has worked in a high quality fine dining restaurant environment where passion for service, an appreciation for great food and creating a welcoming atmosphere come as second nature.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to lead and train a great restaurant team and deliver exceptional high end service.
* Previous experience as a restaurant manager in fine dining luxury venue is essential
* Rosette or Michelin experience is essential
* You will have the ability to be a natural leader and trainer, people development is key for this role
* You will enjoy training and recruiting and have the ability to develop and sustain high standards across the restaurant.
* Have a keen eye for detail, be a natural organiser of work and people and have the ability to lead a restaurant - organisation skills are key.
* Be highly customer focused, have exceptional communication skills and be a people's person with a welcoming persona.
* You'll be a natural leader who is immaculately presented, confident, and has a clear focus on quality, high standards and an eye for detail.
* You will have a passion for the Hospitality industry and growing the reputation of the restaurant.
* Exceptional guest service and product knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hospitality professional to join a progressive company in a stunning hotel.
Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
Plus excellent company benefits
Temp live in for re;location can be available
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format. If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 1002880
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0333 246 2553
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 25
Date Added: 02 September 2017