Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
Description: Our Client is looking for an experienced Chef De Partie who can maintain and surpass the 2 AA Rosettes already held by the property .
This vibrant property has a contemporary restaurant and is looking for a individual to effectively support the Head Chef.
* The ideal candidate will have previous experience at 2/3 rosette level
* Will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the kitchen
* Must be passionate, and contribute to continually raising standards
Benefits of this position include:
28 Days Holiday
* Competitive Rate of Pay TIPS
* Meals on Duty
* Health shield
* Training and Development
* Group Career Opportunities
To apply for this position send your up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 0019366JM/3
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 2458696
Number of Views: 22
Date Added: 31 August 2017