Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Buckinghamshire, Reading
Description: This magnificent hotel set in hundreds of acres of historical landscaped gardens is situated in the Buckinghamshire countryside. The property boasts a recently refurbished and opulent fine dining restaurant, modern brassiere and beautiful terrace for enjoying afternoon tea. The hotel also has facilities for conference and banqueting.
This is a great opportunity to work in world class kitchen with inspiring and professional chefs at the top of their game.
The duties of this Chef de Partie position will include:
* Assisting sous and head chef in successful running of service
* Coordinating service
* Overseeing sections, stepping in to help sections
* Trouble shooting
* Some ordering and stock management
* Coaching and supporting junior staff
* Maintaining the establishments excellent standards
* Working effectively as part of the kitchen brigade
* Working on all sections of the kitchen as required by the Head Chef
* Monitoring stock
* Working to a high standard at all times
The Working pattern for this position will be five days out of seven at 45 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity for a competent and professional chef de partie.
Candidates for this position must have a solid experience at Chef de Partie level in high end accredited restaurants. Applicants must be willing to learn and develop their skills in a new environment. Chefs must have the confidence and skill to run all stations. You must be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and take pride in your work.
Benefits of this Chef de Partie position include:
* Great Salary of GBP18k
* Live in available
* Great career development opportunity
* Paid holiday allowance
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00110005JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 19
Date Added: 31 August 2017