Job Category: Commis Chef
Job Location: Hertfordshire, Hertford
Description: Priding themselves on the high quality cuisine that they produce this stunning property is seeking a passionate and strong Commis Chef to join the team.
The hotel is a high quality venue, boasting two rosettes. The head chef is well known for sourcing only the finest of ingredients and creating an imaginative and individual style of cuisine. In this way the menus replicate all the qualities of classical cuisine, whilst complementing the dishes with a modern style.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commis Chef who is competent and hard working. Great training will also be given.
The successful candidate will be required to work within all sections of the kitchen, it is therefore essential that you are an accomplished individual with excellent all round experience. This is a very busy multi outlet operation.
Reporting to the Head Chef
Benefits of this Commis Chef Position include:
* 20 days holidays annually plus public holidays
* Excellent training and opportunities for career development
* Accommodation available
* Meals and uniforms provided
* Previous Commis Chef experience in aquality establishment would be an advantage
* Must have NVQ level 1and2 or equivalent and a full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants must be well presented
* Must be career orientated, hardworking, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
To apply for this great Commis Chef posiion, please send us your most rcent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must..............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111601JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 31
Date Added: 31 August 2017