CHEF DE PARTIE
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Lancashire, Cumbria
Description: This Gastro Pub, located in Cheshire, is seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade. You will report directly to the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
Primary objectives for this Chef de Partie role:
* To consistently ensure the kitchen develops, provide and maintain a standard of cuisine of the highest order.
* To help in the kitchen maintaining the already high standards.
* To support the Management in a proactive way, ensuring a smooth successful running of the kitchen.
* To ensure that the areas of the kitchen in which you work meets with all Health, Safety and hygiene standards.
Specific Responsibilities as Chef de Partie:
* To be fully aware of company aims and objectives and play a proactive role in achieving them.
* Show clear and concise knowledge at all times of menu dishes and specials.
* To aid the Head Chef in the management and running of the kitchen
* Ensure your workspace is clean, tidy and hygienic at all times.
* Ensure you work safely
* Aid in the training, development and supervision of apprentice Chefs
* Promote mutual respect amongst colleagues
* Assist in any other duties as directed by management
* Ensure professional confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this Chef de Partie vacancy, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com.
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you with 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111619JM
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 00000000000
Number of Views: 28
Date Added: 31 August 2017