Pastry Chef de Partie
Job Category: Chef de Partie
Job Location: Essex, Colchester
Description: This 2 AA Rosette accredited property is seeking an experienced Pastry Chef De Partie who will have the ability to hit the floor running pushing the pastry section of this popular property forward.
You will be working within an experienced and dedicated kitchen brigade and will be embarking on a career that has stability and longevity.
As Pastry Chef De Partie you will expected to help maintain the high standards of this property, therefore it is essential that you come from a rosette background. You mustbe confident in the Pastry section as well as having good all round skills so you can help out othersections whenrequired.
Duties of Pastry Chef de Partie Position include:
* Running of the Pastry section on a day to day basis
* Assisting with menu planning
* Working with fresh produce
* Ensuring that the correct standards are in place and if not, to redirect and control
* Previous Pastry Chef experience of 2-3 years in quality establishments
* Minimum of1 AA Rosette background
* Must have NVQ level 1and2 or equivalent
* Have full understanding of food safety and hygiene
* Applicants must be well presented and have a stable CV with good references.
To apply for this fantastic Pastry Chef De Partie opportunity, please send your most recent and up to date CV to murrayfirstcontactuk.com
All Applicants must......................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK Work Eligibility: This employer has chosen to only allow applications from those that hold current UK work permissions.
Employer Reference: 00111635MC
Job Type: permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0114 245 8696
Number of Views: 30
Date Added: 31 August 2017