Deputy Manager - Cheltenham
Job Category: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Cheltenham
Description: An amazing opportunity has become available for a Deputy Manager for a branded restaurant just outside of Cheltenham. The brand has a fantastic reputation around the UK and offers excellent career opportunities. The company offer in-depth training and support for their managers and offer managers a healthy work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A manager with experience from a branded restaurant, retail, leisure or pub background
- Experienced in a table service environment
- An enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible individual
- A great relationship builder with strong communication skills
- Fun and lively personality
- Thrive on challenges
The salary for this role is competitive and pays up to £27,000 dependent on experience and there is an attractive bonus scheme.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Employer Reference: 965478
Job Type: Permanent
Contact Phone Number: 0207 268 6333
Job Website: http://www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Number of Views: 27
Date Added: 30 August 2017